Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Movie: WWE: The Big Show: a Giant's World



When my husband and I were trying to find something good to watch on Netflix, we came across this movie. I was surprised to see it listed as something we could watch, as I thought that it was released just recently. Happily, I began to watch it (even my husband tuned in!).

I think that we only saw a portion of the whole thing, as there are three discs in the set. What we saw was just under an hour long, and it gives us a bit of history about the man who is Big Show, real name Paul Wight. We learn about his childhood, what makes him so big, how he started his career in wrestling, and what he's doing now in the WWE.

I found it to be very interesting and enjoyable. I learned more about Paul Wight as a person, not just a wrestler, and it was nice to do so. I've seen him on television countless times and in person at events a handful of times, so learning more about him was cool. I'd recommend it to any WWE fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment